Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver Download Windows, Mac & Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver is the application required to use Canon PIXMA MG5380 on suitable Operating system. Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver is readily available for totally free get on this web page.
Canon PIXMA MG5380 is a superior quality multi-function All-in-One printing device which can deliver you premium quality resolution photos and files very quickly.
The Canon Pixma MG5320 is a mid-value inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) with a couple of engaging features, including its Cloud interface ability and its 4.3-inch touch screen. It lacks the speed and yield quality required for a higher score, however if you require those components, it might be the perfect fit for your home or little office.
|for MAC Operating System||Download|
|Canon MG5380 CUPS Printer Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|Canon MG5380 Scanner Driver – macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5||Download|
|Canon ICA Driver – MacOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7||Download|
|Canon MG5380 Mini Master Setup – OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8||Download|
|Canon ICA Driver – OS X 10.6||Download|
|Canon MG5380 CUPS Printer Driver – OS X 10.5/10.6||Download|
|for WINDOWS Operating System||Download|
|Canon MG5380 MP Driver – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|Canon MG5380 XPS Printer Driver – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista||Download|
|Canon Easy-WebPrint EX – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|Canon MG5380 Mini Master Setup – Windows 32-bit 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP||Download|
|for LINUX Operating System||Download|
|Canon ScanGear MP – Linux (Source file)||Download|
|Canon MG5380 ScanGear MP – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG5380 ScanGear MP – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG5380 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG5380 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|Canon MG5380 IJ Printer Driver – Linux (Source file)||Download|
My Image Garden Software package One-stop program, which uncovers the complete PIXMA knowledge with remedies for organizing and printing your pics, scanning and accessing online companies. Innovative options like experience recognition enable it to be simple to look at all the photographs on your Computer and locate those you would like.
Download Canon’s PIXMA Printing Solutions application to print from, and scan to, your smartphone or tablet unit and obtain remote entry to several printer data like the net manual or present-day ink levels. Apple AirPrint support can be delivered. Also Vehicle Energy On instantly turns the printer on once you start printing.
Canon PIXMA MG5380 Benefits
- Compact and stylish Wi-Fi All-In-One: print, copy and scan at home
- Print and scan using smartphone or tablet with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print support
- Optional XL ink cartridges deliver more prints for less
- Superior-quality prints with up to 4800dpi and FINE cartridge technology
Canon PIXMA MG5380 Printer Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [Save ] to download the file.
- If you select [Run ] ( or [Open ] ) instead of [Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7 OS. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.